I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best tennis shoes for men can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of shoes products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best tennis shoes.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for men”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Tennis Shoes For Men we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ tennis shoess. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Tennis Shoes For Men – Comparison Table
tennis shoes Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the tennis shoes that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best tennis shoes for men, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good tennis shoes, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced shoes brands.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3 color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- 6-MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY: Warranty against excessive outsole wear up to 6 months.
- FLEXION FIT UPPER: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- PGUARD TOE PROTECTOR: Enhanced toe durability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR PLUS OUTSOLE: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Lace-up running shoe featuring rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems
- Collar lined with two layers of memory foam
- Cushioned Solyte midsole
- Dual Density Collar Foam
- Injection Molded EVA
- Internal Shank
- PU insert
- Abrasion-resistant tennis shoes with a Bounce midsole
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Adituff for best abrasion resistance in the toe area; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
- Work on your backhand and serve in the full-match comfort of the ASICS Gel-Dedicate 6 tennis shoe.
- Made for the newbie recreational tennis player.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining. Molded foam footbed. Forefoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to mid-stance. Trusstic System reduces weight of the sole unit without sacrificing structural integrity. Solid rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear
- Stability tennis shoe featuring extended Flexion Fit construction with PGuard toe bumper
- Signature GEL and a Solyte midsole absorb shock
- Extra-durable AHAR Plus outsole
- 6-Month Outsole Warranty: Warranty against excessive outsole wear up to 6 months.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Flexion Fit Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- PGuard Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- Absorb midsole
- Herringbone outsole
If you buy a quality, top of the line tennis shoes from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top tennis shoes list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API