I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best sneakers for basketball can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of shoes products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best sneakers.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for basketball”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Sneakers For Basketball we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ sneakerss. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Sneakers For Basketball – Comparison Table
sneakers Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the sneakers that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best sneakers for basketball, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good sneakers, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced shoes brands.
- Mesh and foam around the heel add comfort
- Multi-directional traction pattern for durability and multi-surface grip
- Rubber outsole wraps up the sides in key areas to enhance stability
- Intersecting lace loops create a "cage" that supports and contains your foot during quick cuts and sprints.
- The sock-like Flyknit forefoot provides an incredible fit and feel with areas of breathability, stretch and support where you need them most.
- Style#: BQ3177-002
- Designed specifically for Lebron, Nike Basketball's largest heel Max Air unit to date absorbs more force than previous designs. Visible, maximum-volume Zoom Air units under the ball of the foot provide quick, continuous responsiveness to generate fast-paced action.
- Wide collar with traditional tongue makes putting on and taking off easy while providing a comfortable, locked-in feel.
- Soft foam pod directly under the Max Air unit adds cushioning in the heel.
- Stabilizing plastic clip wraps around heel to lock you in.
- Men's lightweight shoes built for James Harden's game
- Regular fit
- Textile upper with midfoot band for lockdown and stability
- Rubber outsole with generative traction inspired by and tailored to James Harden's movements
- Lightstrike is a super light cushioning with traction for explosive movement at fearless speed
- adidas shoes
- Adidas shoes
- closure type: Lace Up
- Engineered mesh upper offers flexible support and breathability.
- Flytrap-inspired overlay and flywire cables provide secure midfoot lockdown.
- Padded collar supports and protects Achilles tendon.
- Reinforced toe provides abrasion resistance.
- Air Zoom Turbo cushioning with welded channels delivers superb energy return.
- Full-length Zoom Air cushioning is stitched to the upper for an ultra-responsive experience.
- Multidirectional Flywire offers targeted stability and lockdown.
- Perforated midsole enhances flexibility, reduces weight, and shows the internal cushioning.
- Lightweight, durable upper offers a broken-in feel.
- Rubber outsole provide superior grip.
- A-Web breathable mesh upper and ergonomic design, providing excellent support and breathable performance
- T-shaped internal TPU heel counter keeps heel from sliding off of the footbed
- AUTO-ARCH A gigantic TPU support shank at the midfoot for better anti-torsion
- Outrigger design using A-StableUP tech to keep you covered upon lateral movements
- Anta EVE system packed with two different density foam pads at the heel and forefoot, providing cozy wearing and boost bouncing
- Nike Flyknit Technology
- Nike Flywire Technology
- Nike Zoom Air
- Rubber sole
- Textile and Synthetic
- Lightweight for optimum speed & agility
- Toe Protection - Thick material covers the toes for firm protection from bumps and knocks.
- Style#: AR3240-100
- Eclipse plate made from molded TPU provides stability and support that engages during side-to-side movements. It's hollowed out to let you see into and through the sole, giving insight to the Zoom Air cushioning within while reducing the shoe's overall weight.
- Visible Zoom Air cushioning under the heel and forefoot has a springy, responsive feel that recharges with every step.
- Herringbone outsole offers rugged, multidirectional traction that's ready to play.
- Traditional tongue and lace construction
- Uproar Hybrid Court Core
- White Glacier Gray
- Medium (D, M)
If you buy a quality, top of the line sneakers from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top sneakers list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API