I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best shoes for foot problems can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of shoes products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
- Injection molded Ethylene vinyl acetate midsole
- Abzorb heel
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best shoes.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for foot problems”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Shoes For Foot Problems we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ shoess. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Shoes For Foot Problems – Comparison Table
shoes Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the shoes that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best shoes for foot problems, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good shoes, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced shoes brands.
- SHOE SIZE: "D" = Medium width, "EE" = Wide width
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with a medium to high arch looking for neutral support.
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability—yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: The Segmented Crash Pad is designed to adapt to each foot fall, so no matter how your foot lands, you’ll enjoy the smoothest ride possible.
- SOFT, SECURE FIT: The newly engineered mesh upper practically disappears on foot with strategically placed stretch and structure where you need it most.
- Comfort features like pigskin lining and an Ortholite footbed make this slip-on the perfect everyday companion
- Breathable mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lace up running shoe featuring breathable mesh upper with supportive leather overlays
- Blown rubber outsole; Dual density collar foam
- ENCAP PU ring with EVA core in heel
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with a flat to medium arch looking for support.
- MAXIMUM CUSHION AND SUPPORT: Super soft and protective, these shoes provide the maximum stability with a soft, cushioned feel.
- PLUSH CUSHIONING AND FULL-BODY ALIGNMENT: The Super DNA midsole provides 25% more adaptable cushioning than our standard DNA midsole while the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollerbar guides your body back into its natural motion path with added support.
- ENHANCED FIT: The improved fit of the soft, engineered air mesh upper offers a spacious toe box, structured saddle, and an external heel counter for reinforced stability.
- GUARANTEE: With Brooks’ True Blue Guarantee, take your gear for a trial run and if you’re not 100% satisfied within 90 days, return it for free.
- Slip-on lightweight walking shoe with mesh upper featuring full-length goga mat insole
- Memory-foam cushioned heel and vamp
- Radically lightweight
- Full length goga mat return energy insole.Multi directional traction sole.
- Memory foam cushioned heel and vamp
- 1 1/4 inch heel height
- Injection molded Ethylene vinyl acetate midsole
- Abzorb heel
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed
- Full length abzorb lasting board
- Internal shank
- 10 mm drop
- Lace-up running shoe featuring supportive internal shank and shock-absorbing Abzorb technology
- IMEVA midsole; Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Colorful mesh uppers and twin gore panels offer ease of movement and all-around comfort
- Mesh and man made upper.
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert
- Durable rubber outsole.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products
- Weighs 8.3 oz
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays
- Anatomical precise-return footbed
- Lightweight molded eva outsole features a full length rezorb platform; external pod network between midsole and outsole, and full length internal insert
- Eight-piece radiused skeletal rubber works simultaneously with the re-zorb midsole and cobblestone engineering
- SHOE SIZE: "B" = Medium width, "D" = Wide width, "2A" = Narrow width, "2E" = Extra wide width
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT: Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar strategically supports your arch to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- SLIP-RESISTANT, SECURE FIT: The forefoot MC Pod construction and an innovative outsole sets your foot in an efficient, balanced, and stable position.
- SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA adapts to your stride, weight and speed, to make every step comfortable.
- LONG-LASTING: Both comfortable and durable, this shoe with a full-grain leather upper will be a staple to your wardrobe.
- Walking sneaker featuring lace-up vamp, mesh tongue, and logo applique at sides
- Engineered asymmetrical sole for bio-mechanical fit
- Walk Trac patented outsole design for smooth transition
- Visible rearfoot grid system for cushioning and stability
- 60-DAY WEAR TEST! Test our shoes for up to 60 days, and if you are not completely satisfied return them for a full refund. FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS. See for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the World's Most Comfortable and stylish ORTHOPEDIC SHOES. Try RISK FREE: Walk COMFORTABLE and PAIN FREE or Your MONEY BACK!
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS? HEEL PAIN? FOOT PAIN? Orthofeet orthotic shoes offer the BEST ORTHOPEDIC FOOTWEAR solution. Lightweight ERGONOMIC SOLE with AIR CUSHIONING along with premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES that feature ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft, PILLOW-LIKE SUPPORT that works wonders to improve COMFORT and EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK caused by flat feet, overpronation, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- EXTENDED WIDTHS - These shoes are available in Medium, Wide and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT, CUSTOMIZED FIT.
- DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft, pliable uppers with SEAM-FREE FABRIC LINING and extra foam padding, provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for SENSITIVE FEET, offering the best solution for women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy. Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill
- Excellent solution for BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES: A wide TOE BOX offers a comfortable, non-binding fit, and eases pressure on bunions, hammer toes and sensitive feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra depth design with removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics. The UNIQUE COMFORT FEATURES help alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and add spring to your step to improve mobility.
- Compression molded EVA misole with a higher durometer to slow the rate of pronation
- Engineered Asymmetrical Sole for a bio-mechanical fit
- Walk Trac patented outsole design for a smooth transition
- Leather or Suede Upper. Removable Textile-covered EVA Footbed. Built in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SNEAKERS: Make a move in our perennial customer favorite Walker featuring a leather or suede upper and dual-density EVA technology for maximum stability.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up.
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
If you buy a quality, top of the line shoes from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top shoes list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API