I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best basketball shoes for women can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of shoes products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
- self-tie Closure
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best basketball shoes.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for women”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Basketball Shoes For Women we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ basketball shoess. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Basketball Shoes For Women – Comparison Table
basketball shoes Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the basketball shoes that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best basketball shoes for women, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good basketball shoes, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced shoes brands.
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Textile upper for soft comfort
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Rubber outsole for excellent grip
- Engineered perforations in forefoot & heel for increased breathability
- Molded full-length EVA sockliner
- Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- External heel counter & internal shanks deliver stability & support
- Innovative bear-trap lacing system connects to the tongue for a tight, locked-in fit
- Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation
- Where we started? It all started with an idea to build a superior T-shirt
- The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes
- Dynamic flywire upper to provide comfort and promote natural motion
- Lunar Renew midsole will make for a soft ride, combined with a molded heel for lockdown
- Solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern
- NON CONNECTED EDITION: These shoes are not equipped with UA's Record Sensor & will not pair to your phone (Connected Edition available on ua.com & at UA Brand House)
- UA HOVR technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Soft knit up
- self-tie Closure
- Soft collar foam adds comfort & supports the ankle
- Molded full-length EVA sockliner
- Compression molded full-length EVA foam midsole for cushioning & support
- Breathable, 2 tone mesh upper with TPU hot melt film over the toe for extra protection
- Durable, synthetic overlays for stability & to lock in your midfoot
- Unique, integrated lacing zones in forefoot, midfoot & heel for a customized, strategic fit
- External TPU heel counter for locked in support
- Die cut EVA sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Hyperfuse upper for a light and more durable shoe
- Phylon midsole with forefoot zoom air for a lightweight durability and added responsivness
- Solid rubber outsole
- Herringbone traction
- Weight 10.5 oz
If you buy a quality, top of the line basketball shoes from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top basketball shoes list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API