I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best floor standing speakers for music can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of music products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
- Twin 16 cm cone woofers
- 2.5 cm soft-dome tweeter ; Impedance: 6 ohms
- Max. input power: 130 W. Frequency Response- 55 Hz–35 kHz
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best floor standing speakers.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for music”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Floor Standing Speakers For Music we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ floor standing speakerss. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Floor Standing Speakers For Music – Comparison Table
floor standing speakers Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the floor standing speakers that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best floor standing speakers for music, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good floor standing speakers, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced music brands.
- Purchase this bundle and receive a pair of Klipsch RP280F Ebony Reference Premier Tower Speakers.
- Reegineered Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat coupled to a square horn mouth to further improve high–frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Dual 8" Cerametallic woofers epitomize Klipsch driver design, perpetuate unprededented rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Klipsch Tractrix Horn–loaded LTS tweeter, it provides class–leading speaker efficiency.
- Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market.
- TOP OF THE LINE FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER – Equipped with a 1" Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and four (4) 6.5" Dynamic Balance woofers, this tower speaker guarantees BETTER SOUND QUALITY WITH IMMENSE POWER
- AMAZING SOUND AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE – Enjoy clear, crisp and spacious stereo sound with wider dispersion for 3-dimensional and more lifelike audio in your bedroom, living or entertainment room
- DELIVERS DETAILED HIGH FREQUENCY RESPONSE WITH REALISTIC REPRODUCTION OF VOCALS & INSTRUMENTS – Powerful deep bass, better mid-range and superior audio are sure to make your party and movie nights exclusive
- CREATE A COMPLETE AND IMMERSIVE HOME THEATER SETUP by adding a Polk CS2 Center Speaker & Polk Monitor 40 or 30 Surrounds. Monitor speakers are magnetically shielded, so you can place it near your TV and not worry about distortions
- Polk's UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP, has made it one of the most trusted names in home audio speakers and entertainment systems. They bring out BEST IN TECHNOLOGY, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART!
- Standing toe-to-toe with the finest speakers in the world, the flagship SVS Ultra Tower is a reference floorstanding speaker built without compromise for the most discerning audio fans. Dual opposing 8-inch woofers command a room with deep, articulate bass while the innovative driver design, premium materials and optimized cabinet geometry combine to convey incredible resolution, absolute transparency, and crisp, powerful dynamics.
- SVS Ultra Tower speakers feature a proprietary SVS ForceFactor woofer array with two 8-inch drivers horizontally opposed at the base of the speaker for room-filling low-frequency output. Because of the unique shape of the cabinet, each of the woofers fires in a different direction resulting in deep, effortless and accurate bass throughout the listening area. Complementing the unique woofer design are a pair of 6.5-inch midrange drivers made with composite glass-fiber cones that yield excellent s
- Elevating high frequency performance, the Ultra Tower speaker’s aluminum dome tweeter is stunningly transparent and pinpoint accurate. Light, efficient, rigid and impervious to distortion, even at high sound pressure levels, the tweeter’s airy’ presentation of female vocals and effortlessly unveiled highs reveal as much or more than the finest loudspeakers in the world. The FEA-optimized diffuser ensures broad dispersion for an incredibly wide and convincing soundstage with perfect on- and off-a
- Since premium drivers require an equally capable crossover, no expense was spared with the SVS SoundMatch 3.5-way crossover. Its tapered array is designed so only the top midrange driver crosses over to the tweeter, while the bottom midrange is crossed over to the woofers to minimize the potential for beaming. This creates an expansive, yet focused and precise soundstage, with accurate frequency response and imaging at all listening positions in the room. The precise tuning of the SoundMatch Cro
- “The SVS Ultra Tower speaker came as close to earning a perfect 10 as any other speaker we've heard in its price class. For our money, this is the speaker to beat for years to come!“ -DigitalTrends
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND & HI-RES AUDIO. Featuring (1) 1" tweeter, (1) 6.5" Drivers and (2) 6.5" Bass Radiators. The 2 bass radiators augment the main woofer and produce a well-balanced, natural warm sound reaching the far corners of the room
- AMPLIFY YOUR MOVIE, MUSIC AND GAMING EXPERIENCE with this T-series speaker that not only sounds brilliant but also heightens your audio experience. Fill any small to medium sized room, produce captivating lifelike sound, which pulls you right into the heart of the action
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center Channel, two T15 Bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options - in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- 3-way, 4-speaker bass-reflex system, 5-1/4 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer, 1 inch Polyester Main Tweeter
- 3/4 inches Sony Super Tweeter for immersive sound staging, Sound Reproduction to 50kHz (for High Resolution Audio), 6 ohm Speaker Impedance
- Optimized Crossover componentry for a clear audio path, 145 W Maximum Input Power, One Speaker per Carton
- Highly acclaimed and award winning series of speakers
- RF Molded Curved Cabinets to reduce internal standing waves
- Three 5-1/4” Structured Surface Woofers with oversized magnets and vented pole pieces for improved bass response
- 1” High Efficiency Soft Dome Tweeter for smooth high frequency reproduction even at high volume levels
- 8 Element Complex Crossover perfectly blends audio between the woofer and tweeter for greater accuracy
- New and Improved Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You’ll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of "big sound" throughout the line.
- Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film. Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
- Twin 16 cm cone woofers
- 2.5 cm soft-dome tweeter ; Impedance: 6 ohms
- Max. input power: 130 W. Frequency Response- 55 Hz–35 kHz
- Banana Plug Compatible Speaker Posts
- Woofer equalizer enables fast and accurate response
- 2 way bass reflex floorstanding speaker
- Designed to reproduce the full, dynamic sound of HD sources
- Woofers use light aluminum cones for extra fast response
- Slim design matches flat panel TVs
- Heavy duty, round, steel bass anchor speaker stand
- Only 1 speaker is contained in this package
- - Inch 350W (2.2 Ch)
- Subwoofer: Built In 6"
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Wall Mountable: No
- Inputs: USB, Optical, Anynet + (HDMI-CEC), TV Sound Connect
- Custom-designed concentric driver. Frequency response-?42 to 25,000?Hz
- Balanced three-way design
- Robust cabinets; Nominal impedance: 4 Ω
- High quality base and feet
- Sophisticated crossover and aluminum woofer
- 5-way, video-shielded tower speaker system
- One .75" tweeter
- Rich, black wood-grain cabinet
- Sensitivity: 90dB at 1W/1m
- Single 2-way tower speaker for stereo or surround sound applications
- Mastering precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series uses only premium components that ensure high fidelity sound transporting the concert into your living room
- Powerful dual 8" woofers provide optimal linear movement resulting in a low frequency bass performance that is clean, deep and controlled
- Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity
- Unique midrange pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the woven glass fiber cone for an enhanced soundstage so every song is indistinguishable from the original recording
- Acoustically inert, the cabinets are precision crafted with audio grade MDF wood to create a warm, distortion-free sound; A solid 1.4" thick front baffle bears chamfered edges to significantly decrease sound diffraction
- You get a pair of MartinLogan Motion 40 Tower Speakers Gloss Black
- Folded Motion Tweeter "squeezes" air and requires almost 90% less excursion than the typical 1" dome tweeter, drastically minimizing distortion while providing a lightning fast response time
- The innovative Folded Motion Tweeter is engineered with a large surface area (8-times that of a typical 1" dome tweeter) to create clear, highly dynamic and precise sound
- Precision built advanced topology Vojtko crossover and high-performance aluminum cone woofers
- Audiophile-grade 5-way bi-wire binding posts provide a secure connection and ETC (Energy Transfer Coupler) spikes couple to the floor for a solid bass performance
- The new Xeo 30 takes the floor – bringing a new look new tech a new tuning and a new level of wireless hi-fi performance.
- As free-standing speakers go they’re a compact pair – but unleash them and you’ll feel your eyebrows rocket skyward. (Don’t worry it’s a natural reaction. It happens to us all the time when we visit our listening rooms.)
- Take off the smart new black grille and you’ll find a 28mm Esotec soft-dome tweeter and twin 14cm Esotec MSP woofers.
If you buy a quality, top of the line floor standing speakers from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top floor standing speakers list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API