I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best snow boots for kids can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of kids products products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
- Color-blocked snow boot featuring bungee toggle collar and elasticized logo strap at front
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best snow boots.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for kids”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Snow Boots For Kids we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ snow bootss. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Snow Boots For Kids – Comparison Table
snow boots Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the snow boots that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best snow boots for kids, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good snow boots, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced kids products brands.
- READY FOR WINTER: A serious snow boot that's ready for snow, ice and everything in between; The go-to that keeps them cozy during snowball fights and sledding
- COZY AND CHIC: A winter boot that's as cozy as it is chic; Made with synthetic textile and lined with fleece for a little extra comfort and warmth
- ALL-DAY WARMTH: Features 200g of insulation to keep little toes warm as temperatures drop; 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug in the midsole provides extra insulation
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole provides extra grip for snowy and icy conditions
- FUNCTION MEETS FASHION: SOREL creates bold, always-ready footwear that's built to take on non-stop days and nights in the city
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- 100% waterproof kids' boots are suitable for any season and any outdoor activity; 10-inch height offers excellent protection
- Lightweight and breathable mesh lining keeps feet well ventilated for long-wearing dryness; comfort rated from sub-freezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Self-cleaning ribbed outsole offers added stability on slick surfaces; outsole wraps around for additional traction and grip
- Rear pull tab and wide opening allows for easy on-off
- Rugged 7 inch mid calf upper features padded nylon panels, adventures prints, lightweight waterproof rubber shell with fully insulated lining
- This cold weather snow boot offers water resistant construction with quick drying lining to keep little feet dry; gusseted side closure to keep debris out
- Removable/washable cushioned EVA insole and padded lining offer extra cushioning for little feet; premier 200 gram Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm
- Gusseted Velcro side opening allows for secure adjustments; reflective heel pull strap is a great safety feature that makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable lightweight multi directional outsole ensures traction, shock absorption, good abrasion resistance in snowy or icy conditions
- FITTING TIPS: Full Size Only, Order Half Size Up For Loose Fit!
- Cold-weather boot featuring waterproof shell bottom unit, 200g Thermolite insulation rated to -25F, and one pull bungee lacing system
- Waterproof shell bottom unit, 200g Thermolite insulation rated to -25F
- All-weather protection and a toasty layer of insulation.
- Shaft Height With Heel: 9" (approx)
- Made in Canada
- -25F Kids Waterproof synthetic rubber all-weather boot
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- 6 mm Canadian Made Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content)
- Moisture wicking lining
- Injection-molded Canadian made synthetic rubber shell
- Waterproof 210 denier nylon upper
- Comfort Rating -10F
- Easy-on wide opening and adjustable elastic hook and loop strap
- Foam and faux fur insulation and soft faux fur lining
- Croslite upper
- Snow Boots
- Kids will LOVE the light weight, style, super easy to put on, comfortable and warm - GUARANTEED!
- LIGHTEST - We pioneered a lightweight material for the sole that makes the boots unbelievably light (same weight as an iphone!). Kids hate heavy shoes that drag around and hurt their joints when dangling their legs. Your kids will absolutely love our light boots and they will want to wear them every single day!
- WARMEST - Made to keep feet warm up to an industry leading -50oC / -58oF. The secret is in the removable Radiantex lining that reflects heat back into the boot, as well as with the super strong and insulating 600D nylon. These boots will keep toes nice and toasty, even in extreme conditions!
- GRIP AND DRYNESS - 2 times the industry standard for skid resistance, and 19 times the industry standard for sole abrasion. No worries about slipping and getting hurt, especially on ice or wet surfaces when playing, walking around town or hiking. This alone makes them worth it! Now add three (yes, three!) closures to ensure a custom fit so water and snow stay out.
- GUARANTEED - We guarantee that your kids will be happy, stylish, safe and warm with these boots. Stonz Winter Bootz are the lightest and warmest slip-resistant boots. Perfect for snow, ice, rain, hiking, walking, playing or sports. We stand behind the product so contact us if you have any questions.
- Waterproof: Rubber sole and Oxford cloth upper, protect your children from getting wet in most cases on rainy and snowy days.
- Insulated and Comfortable: Fixed fur lining all the way to toes, providing kids warmth and coziness in cold winter temps.
- Convenient and Stylish Design: One-pull bungee lacing system, easy to get on and off; Faux fur top and suitable color matching, making the boots cute and adorable.
- Slip-resistant: The rubber bottom has extra traction so you aren’t worried about slipping around.
- Eco-friendly materials, seam-sealed construction, fine workmanship, good reputation for customer service
- One-piece injection molded TPR shell/outsole;
- Adjustable hook and loop closure strap.
- Waterproof synthetic leather and nylon textile.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction.
- Recycled 6mm washable recycled felt liner. Rated -25F/-32C.
- Upper: Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile with PU coated leather overlays. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Insulation: Removable 9mm recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff.
- Midsole: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug.
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- waterproof leather upper to keep feet dry & cozy
- temperature rated to -25 degrees to ensure a warm wearing experience with 200g lightweight insulation for ultra warmth
- adjustable toggle closure for a secure fit
- M Select DRY waterproof construction to keep feet dry
- non-marking outsole with M Select GRIP for superior traction
- Constructed with 5mm Neo-T ech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh organic bio-technolog y activates to fight odors
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away to keep your feet dry
- Comfort rated to -4 F/-20 C
- Color-blocked snow boot featuring bungee toggle collar and elasticized logo strap at front
- IMEVA shell with 360 degree flex for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- temperature rated to -40 degrees to ensure a warm wearing experience
- hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- removable liner for easy drying with thermolite insulation for ultra warmth
- M Select DRY waterproof nylon and Eva shell upper to keep feet dry and a nonmarking outsole with M Select GRIP for superior traction
If you buy a quality, top of the line snow boots from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top snow boots list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API