I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best tablet for under 300 can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of consumer electronics products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
- Samsung, the Galaxy Tab A 10.1"
- 8Mp rear camera
- exynos 7870 octa-core Processor. 2GB of RAM
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best tablet.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for under 300”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Tablet For Under 300 we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ tablets. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Tablet For Under 300 – Comparison Table
tablet Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the tablet that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best tablet for under 300, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good tablet, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced consumer electronics brands.
- 【Excellent Performance】2019 HUAWEI MediaPad M5 lite tablet features a Curved-edge 2.5D 10.1-inch 1080p(1920 x 1200)display. For an even better viewing experience, HUAWEI ClariVu technology further enhances display brightness and clarity. Kirin 659 and stable Wi-Fi network connectivity. 8 MP Rear camera; 8 MP Front camera. 3G RAM + 32G ROM HDD(expandable microSD to 256GB)
- 【Excellent Sound】Co-engineered with Harman Kardon, the tablet's quad-speaker system delivers fine-tuned and precisely optimised concert hall audio effects, more bass, and less distortion. Great sound immerses you into the scene. The HUAWEI Histen 5.0 stereo audio creates rich soundscapes to provide you with multi-layered and penetrating 3D surround sound.
- 【Pure. Simple. Stylish】Its gentle, minimalist curves provide a luxurious look, while its slim, lightweight design delivers a spectacular hand-feeling. Equipped with advanced 2048-layer pressure sensitivity, the HUAWEI M-Pen lite Stylus enables you to naturally jot down notes and write memos with full responsiveness.
- 【Quick Charge】It takes only 2.9 hrs to get M5 Lite fully charged. Its 7500 mAh (TYP) battery and Smart Power-Saving technology allow you to enjoy 1080P videos to 12 hours.(Depending on the using environment, such as screen brightness)
- 【Smart UI & Eye Friendly】This Tablet features EMUI 8.0 (Based on Android 8.0). HUAWEI MediaPad M5 lite offers an enhanced eye-comfort mode that effectively reduces harmful blue light and provides smart reminders when the device is too close to your child's face, or when your child reads while laying down.
- A best in class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet
- More power now with the new 8th Generation Intel Core processor
- Ultra slim and light, starting at just 1.7 pounds. Sensors : Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- All day battery life, with up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- Pair with our Signature Type Cover in luxurious Alcantara material and rich colors for a full keyboard experience
- Samsung, the Galaxy Tab A 10.1"
- 8Mp rear camera
- exynos 7870 octa-core Processor. 2GB of RAM
- 32GB microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS, 8.0 Inch 2048x1536 (QXGA) Super AMOLED
- Quad 1.8GHz + Quad 1.4GHz, Octacore application processor
- 32 GB Flash Memory, 3 GB RAM Memory
- Battery Type and Size- Li-Ion 4,000 mAh, Music Play Time- Up to 74 hours, Video Play Time- Up to 14 hours, Internet Use Time- Up to 10 hours
- Display: 9.7" (2048 x1536) touchscreen
- CPU: octa-core (1.9 GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz Quad), exynos 5433
- Os: Android 5.1, lollipop
- Standard Memory: 3 GB + 32GB SSD
- Brilliant 10.1" 1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1200), up to 1.8 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, and up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Our largest display, now with over 2 million pixels, stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi—perfect for watching Full HD video, playing games, reading magazines, and streaming content seamlessly
- Use Alexa hands-free mode to pause videos, play music, open apps, show sports scores, display the weather, and more—just ask
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free, or make video calls to family and friends with a Fire tablet, Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to enabled Echo devices.
- 32 or 64 GB internal storage expandable by up to 256 GB (using the microSD slot). Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, magazines, Android apps, and games—including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- 10.1" WXGA IPS Display (1280 x 800) with ASUS TruVivid technology for better visual experience
- Powered by Quad Core 1.3 GHz, 64 bit MediaTek MTK 8163B processor
- Easily handle and speed up productivity with 4680 mAh battery, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- 5M/2M Dual Camera; 1 x microSD Card slot, support up to 128GB SDXC
- Android 7.0 OS; Free 100GB of Google drive storage for 1 year
- Fashion-inspired design carries modern influences for a luxurious, clean look for universal and stylish appeal with elegant leather patterning and metallic band
- 10" IPS Display (1280 x 800) with ASUS TruVivid technology for better visual experience. Powerful Quad Core 64 bit MediaTek processor
- 5M/2M Dual Camera; 1 x microSD Card slot, support up to 64GB SDXC. Operating System, Tablet: Android 6.0. CPU : MTK MT8163 Quad-Core, 64bit
- Integration with DTS Headphone: X to bring 701 virtual surround directly to your headphone.Android 6.0 OS and ASUS ZenUI improves the Android experience to be simpler and smarter with more than 1,000 features
- WIFI: 802.11 bgn. Brightness: 350
- 7" IPS display; 8 or 16 GB of internal storage (up to 256 GB with microSD)
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Alexa enabled
- 1 GB of RAM
- VGA front-facing camera + 2 MP rear-facing camera with 720p HD video recording
- Android tablet has a 10.1” Full HD IPS crystal-clear display perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- Built-in dual speakers and Dolby Atmos create a theater-like experience. WiFi and Bluetooth : WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- At less than 2 lbs, Battery: 9300 mAh Li-ion Battery with up to 18 hours battery life
- Integrated Camera Rear : 13 MP Auto Focus, Front : 5 MP Fixed Focus
- Yoga Tab 3 Plus does not support xfat or ntfs files systems.
- Versatile Windows 10 device with keyboard and pen included, 2-in-1 functionality: use as both laptop and tablet
- All day battery life, rated up to 12 hours of video playback; 128GB Solid State storage; Webcam: 2MP Web Camera
- Latest Intel Atom Quad Core x5-Z8350 Processor with 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance
- Portable 10.1" frame allows ASUS Transformer Mini to be taken everywhere you go with a compact & lightweight body. It's paired with an active stylus that gives full access to the Windows Ink Workspace
- Magnesium Alloy body weighs less than 1.7 lbs. with keyboard attached and only 0.6 inches thin.Built-in Bluetooth V4.1
- Windows 8.1, 10.8 inches Display
- Quad Core Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor (2MB Cache, 1.6GHz with Intel Burst technology up to 2.4GHz)
- 2 GB RAM Memory, 64 GB Flash Memory (37 GB Available)
- 1.37 pounds
- 9.7" 2K IPS Display (2048 x 1536) with ASUS TruVivid technology for better visual experience and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass for tougher and more damage resistant protection.
- Powerful dual Core ARM Cortex 2.1 GHz combined with quad Core ARM Cortex 1.7 GHz, 64 bit MediaTek processor. 10 hours Battery Life
- Easily handle games and speed up productivity with super-fast hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and IMG GX6250 graphics.
- 8M/5M Dual Camera; 1 x microSD Card slot, support up to 128GB SDXC.Fast and accurate fingerprint sensor is the perfect blend of strong security and incredible convenience. Android 6.0 OS. Interfaces: 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Mic-in), Micro SD (SDXC)/ Max.128GB, Type C.Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Display: 400 nits
- It comes with Windows 10 and Android 5.1 Two Operating System, one key switch, switch between work and fun can never be easier
- Powered by Intel X5 Cherry trail Atom-X5 Z8350 Quad Core Processor,4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, can be expandable to 128GB, so it can easily support your daily use, there will be no lag at all, even you can run some real big programmes or 3d games
- 10.8" Full HD 1920x1280 IPS Screen, bright and clear, can always give you visual enjoyment
- More functions such as Wifi, Bluetooth, Micro HDMI, Type-C USB3.0, support docking keyboard, stylus pen etc.
- Package include: Tablet PC * 1, Charger * 1, Type-C Cable * 1, User Manual * 1, 12-month Warranty.Product review:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NxNdsFJON0 If you have any problem, please contact us and let us know.
- Robust Intel chipset, Fluent gaming experience Equipped Intel's advanced Cherry Trail CPU(up to 1.84GHz) and Gen8 HD Graphics GPU (up to 1.44GHz), Hi10 Air possesses powerful performance and fast processing speed to guarantee everything to run smoothly.
- Full lamination technology, Holds glass closely Chuwi Hi10 Air adopts OGS full lamination technology to reduce the air refraction between TP and glass significantly, making the picture more vivid. Thanks to OGS tempered glass, the Hi10 Air’s high density LCD pixel is only 0.7mm, creating stereoscopic effect.
- Strong Productivity & Creativity Hi10 Air perfectly matches with the 10.1 inches soft keyboard, which is connected by docking port. Along with the Chuwi Hipen H2 Stylus (Both are option items), the Hi10 Air provides more comprehensive and effective usage for productivity and creativity.
- Great Partner Solid and the aesthetic Hi10 Air adopts the metal uni-body design which went through 64 manufacturing CNC processes. The extremely thin 8.5mm metal body only weights 562g and makes it suitable for everyday carry backpack.
- The daily driver for everything Hi10 Air comes with 4GB of DDR3L RAM and 64GB eMMC , reading and writing speeds up to 150 m/s. With 64GB TF card expandable storage, it meets your needs for movies, games and pictures.
If you buy a quality, top of the line tablet from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top tablet list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API