I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say this:
Buying the best computer monitors for music production can be a challenge.
It can seem like there are hundreds or even thousands of consumer electronics products to choose from but there’s nothing that fits your specific needs. Oh, we know that feeling.
It sucks when you’ve got a budget to fit in and you want to find something that would be the best bang for the buck, but it’s impossible to narrow down the choices without spending hours (sometimes tens of hours) on research and reading the reviews on the best computer monitors.
We decided that it’s time for robots to do the hard work. Here’s how:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we analyzed hundreds of thousands (no kidding) of reviews from verified owners on Amazon and reputable expert sources like Consumer Reports, The Wirecutter, PCmag, and many others.
- Every product got its own rating in each category (like “best something for music production”).
- We compiled lists of the best products in every category and created lists like the one you can see below
- We shared them with the public, so you guys could make informed decisions and save time.
For this article about the Best Computer Monitors For Music Production we reviewed and evaluated more than 180+ computer monitorss. The AI (artificial) selected only those that received the top award. Only winners are listed below. You can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best Computer Monitors For Music Production – Comparison Table
computer monitors Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the computer monitors that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best computer monitors for music production, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good computer monitors, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced consumer electronics brands.
- General Size: Near-field System type: Active Configuration: 2-way Drivers Low-frequency driver: 6.5" Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable High-frequency driver: 1" Full-range driver: Not applicable Driver type: Info not available Sound Frequency response: 48Hz - 20kHz Max peak SPL: 107 dB Amplifier class: Info not available Output power: 80W Onboard Features Input connectors: XLR, TRS<
- Biamplified (50Watt + 50Watt) 2 way monitoring speaker system featuring a 5.25 inch long throw woofer and 1inch titanium fabric dome tweeter
- Precision manufactured to ± .5db tolerance ensuring perfectly matched pairs to deliver superb sound staging and imaging
- Compact and rugged, non resonant Aluminum enclosure eliminates unwanted cabinet induced coloration
- Free field frequency response of 52 Hertz -21 kiloHertz, ± 3 dB
- 2-Way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- Room Control and High TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- 8inch cone woofer and 1inch dome tweeter; produce low distortion sound with a well defined bottom end at any output level
- 38Hz to 30kHz frequency response; Power consumption: 60 watts
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi amp system 120W total; Level control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: High trim switch (+/ 2dB at HF) / Room control switch (0/2/4 dB under 500Hz)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs.Crossover:2kHz
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
- The original first generation of the legendary JBL Professional 3 series Studio Monitors
- The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor
- Increased HF Detail: You'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings, and subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix
- Room-Friendly: This means you don't have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix
- Broad Sweet Spot: 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- General Size: Near-fieldSystem type: ActiveConfiguration: 2-wayDriversLow-frequency driver: 7"Mid-frequency driver: Not applicableHigh-frequency driver: 2"Full-range driver: Not applicableDriver type: Carbon FiberSound Frequency response: 42Hz 50kHzMax peak SPL: 106 dBAmplifier class: A/BOutput power: 75WOnboard Features Input connectors: XLR, RCAStandby mode: Info not availableAcoustic space control: NoPower indicator: YesOther Width: 8" Height: 13.5" Depth: 11" Weight: 20.3
- 4.5 inch Kevlar low frequency transducer
- 1 inch (25mm) ultra low mass silk dome high frequency transducer
- 50 watt Class AB amplification (25w/side)
- Acoustic tuning controls for Midrange, HF, High Pass , and Acoustic Space settings for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference output current limiting, over temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL, 70 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920x1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio. Compliant Standards-Plug and Play, FCC, DDC/CI, RoHS, NFPA 99, TCO Displays
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot; Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30 - 83 kHz
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0? to 40?C (32? to 104?F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
- This Bundle contains 2 items: Pair of KRK RP5G3-NA Rokit 5 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1 Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Slim Design 23-inch display with 1920x1080 resolution and AH-IPS technology with wide 178° viewing angles
- Single Inputs of HDMI, D-sub and DVI with HDCP Supported and Quick 5ms Response Time
- Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness
- Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 7)
- 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically enhances the display's contrast to delivering lifelike images. ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty, 2 way free shipping
- Premium sound reproduction: 4 inch polypropylene coated woofers produce tight, accurate bass and 1 inch ferrofluid cooled silk cone tweeters produce clear, pristine highs
- 10 watt per channel amplifier and optimage IV tweeter wave guides for punchy sound reproduction and superior imaging
- Versatile, conveniently located RCA inputs for seamless connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Front panel 1/8 inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop, desktop computer, MP3 player or other audio sources with a 1/8 inch output
- Easily accessible front panel 1/8 inch headphone output for private listening
- Includes everything you need to install the system; 1/8” cable, 1/8” to stereo RCA cable, premium speaker wire and acoustic traction pads
- Sold as a single monitor
- Balanced Input: This combo XLR input accepts a Balanced male XLR plug as well as a 3-conductor Balanced TRS 1/4-Inch or a 2 conductor Unbalanced TS 1/4-Inch male plug
- System Gain: This variable control adjusts the sensitivity of the signal that appears at the input
- On/Off Switch: This illuminated switch turns the amplifier section on and off
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.1/8 inches to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it. Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
If you buy a quality, top of the line computer monitors from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top computer monitors list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API